Thames Side Load cell VC3500
Load Cell VC3500 family of load cell are available in capacities ranging from 2,000 kg . to 200,000 kg. suitable for high capacity silo weighing.
Designed and built to combine high tensile strength with exceptional accuracy across a wide range of weighing applications. The Load Cell Series VC3500 features a fully welded double-ended stainless steel shear beam and incorporates integral lift off prevention and jacking bolts for routine maintenance and calibration.
- Trusted design for more than 20 years
- Optional EN 1090 approval with CE marking on request
- Resistant to off-axis loading
- Low profile design with very high lift-off protection
- Capacity range 2,000kg to 200,000kg (2 tonnes to 200 tonnes)
- Fully welded and hermetically sealed stainless steel load cell, protected to IP68 and IP69K
- ATEX approved version for all zones (no need for safety barriers in dust zones 20, 21, 22 or gas zone 2)
- IECEx approved version for all zones
- Options: Parylene coating for the load cell when used in extremely harsh environments; a version for high temperature use and a version with an amplified (4-20mA) output